Community Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with Victory enthusiasts around the world.

Home Forums Vision For 2008 Vision owners!

• For 2008 Vision owners!

Posted by Rylan on December 12, 2022 at 1:16 pm

Rylan replied 1 year ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Jimmy

April 2, 2023 at 4:02 pm

Great overview – gonna check both of my ‘08s for throttle body. I bought my TN bike without a throttle position sensor. Ordered one from Noe Martinez and just slapped it in there. I’m guessing I need to get it on a PC5 and get it dialed in correctly by a pro?

• Rylan

Administrator
      April 3, 2023 at 7:25 am

Or you could tap into the circuit with a DMM and set it like that.

But if you’re running a PC anyway, then their interface makes it super easy.

• Ed

April 3, 2023 at 10:45 am

I have 2008 Vision (original owner) with 40,000 miles. I’ve never changed the throttle body boot or the IAC valve wires. Bike seems to still run fine. What symptoms would I get if they were bad? I do have Lloyds Cams, Air Filter and VFC controller (installed 2009).

• Rylan

Administrator
          April 5, 2023 at 5:30 am

Rarely is someone alerted to this problem by the bike all of a sudden running poorly.

Most of the time you just don’t know what you’re missing.

The guy in the video has no idea his bike was running less than optimal…….until I fixed it and he replied “wow, the bike runs a whole lot better than it did!”

In your particular instance it’s possible that the VFC is making the bike’s mixture so rich it’s masking the air leak. Or, the parts were replaced a decade ago and there is no problem at all.

The bottom line is: don’t wait until the bike is noticeably running poorly to check it’s health.